Facebook is a well-known social media platform for exchanging ideas, leaving comments, and liking other people’s postings. You already know this, so it doesn’t excite you. Let us show you a cool new feature that let you see what your friends are interested in and their posts and comments on those posts. Read further to discover more-
How to Check Your Own Facebook Posts, Likes, And Comments
Log in to your Facebook account by opening the app.
Click on the three-bar icon in the upper right corner.
Go to Your profile / Tap on your profile Selection
Tap on those three dots a new window will open
Select Activity log
Now you will be able to see all of your activities there. Just select the Tab you want to see your interaction history on Facebook
However, the following hacks must be used to locate a person’s Facebook posts, comments, and likes:
Using Facebook Search Feature
If you’ve ever used Facebook’s search feature, you’ll know its power. You can search for specific words or multiple phrases based on everything from locations to names to times to interests and more. In addition to searching for persons and posts, you can also check up on posts like images, videos, and apps.
Aside from your postings, you’ll be able to see posts from your friends and see what they’ve shared; groups and events they’ve joined, and place you’ve been tagged. Seeing the same outcomes from people you don’t know is possible.
Also read: Simple And Easy Steps To Track Your Lost Mobile Phone
How do you look up someone’s Facebook posts using an app?
Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Select the Lookup Icon
- Lastly, enter the text “posted by”
For Example To find posts by Andrew Stud, type “posts by Andrew Stud” in the search field. Try it now to see if it works!
Also read: How to Find Someone’s Mobile Number By Their Name
How to find someone’s likes on Facebook Apps?
Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Click on the search icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Type “posts liked by,” and you’ll see all the posts that that person has liked.
The user has total authority over everything. Because Facebook takes privacy very seriously, they can do so if they do not want anyone to use facebook search comments by user. This includes everything from the visibility of postings to the number of people accessing your timeline.
You’re not required to wait for an invitation to join a group discussion in public. ‘Comments,’ like a private message made public, are used for conversation. However, what if you were search comments on facebook? Much easier than you would think.
The best way to track down Facebook comments that someone has made
Aside from the fact that there is no way to view what other people are saying about your posts on Facebook, there is no method of finding out what other people are saying about your posts.
Check out their Facebook Friends list.
There are a few ways to find out what someone is saying on social media: Go through their friend’s list and look for any accounts that are publicly accessible. View their posts and any comments they’ve left by scrolling to the bottom of the page. People you follow on Facebook are prioritized in words, so you can see what they’re commenting on.
The only method to find comments someone has made beneath your postings is to go through your notifications and check for the statement they made. If you receive many messages, their comments may have been relegated to the bottom of the list or disappeared altogether.
Using Facebook’s Search Engine.
Many people don’t know about this strategy, which can be extremely useful in finding comments written by specific individuals. There are a couple of drawbacks to using Facebook’s search function to see comments. Even if you’re looking for how to see someone’s comments on facebook, you made or one made by a friend, this strategy can help you find what you’re looking for quickly.
The first disadvantage of using Facebook’s search tool is that you will not have access to any comments made on a private post that you are not privy to. You won’t be able to see, for example, a statement made in a private group. Facebook, of course, takes privacy very seriously. In our opinion, a position is unusual given that they already have access to your personal information.
Another drawback is that it’s picky when it comes to spelling. If you misspell someone’s name in a comment, you’ll be in the wrong place. Even still, when it performs its job, it performs exceptionally well. Get started by following these instructions:
Using a Computer to Search
- You might begin by launching a web browser of your choosing.
- Visit the Facebook page.
- Enter “posts commented on by x” in the “Search” field. Of course, you must use the correct spelling of the person’s name and replace ‘x’ with their actual name. After the ” Enter ” key is pressed, every post that matches the search terms will be listed on a new page after the “Enter” key is pressed.
- Locate the posts on which someone has left a remark.
The ability to search on an Android or iOS device
- Firstly, open the ‘Facebook application.
- To search for posts that have been remarked on by someone other than yourself, enter in “posts commented by x.” Any other name should be substituted for “x.” Earlier, it was mentioned that the name’s spelling must be exact.
- Upon returning to Facebook, you’ll see a list of posts containing the keywords you entered in the search bar.
The Use of Keywords in a Search
Facebook’s search function has a significant advantage because it doesn’t just look for comments. If you’re determined to track down a specific word, looking at what the individual has liked will help you get closer. When it comes to social media, you might use “liked” or “pictures liked” instead of “commented on.”
Receiving Updates in the Future
It’s possible that your attempt to locate someone’s Facebook comment didn’t go quite as planned. As long as you’re friends with them, you can turn on a few notification options to be alerted whenever your friend posts something new.
Getting Notifications, Following, and Being Followed
To get the most out of your alerts, turn on the following three options: “Following,” “Close Friends,” and “Get Notifications.” When you classify a person as a close friend on Facebook, the individual doesn’t even know about it.
- Search for the buddy you want to keep tabs on in the Facebook search bar.
- You’ll be able to see that you’re friends with the individual on their page, to the right of their profile photo.
- If you want to keep your eyes on a friend, this is the best way to go about it.
- You’ll notice ‘Follow’ to the right of ‘Friends.’ To follow the individual, click on it. Re-click to bring up the options. Select ‘See First.’ If they like or remark on something, it will appear on your News Feed.
Hope this makes it easier for you to look into someone’s Facebook activity. Were these Facebook posts and new comment FB tricks entertaining for you? If yes, then stay tuned for our next interesting and knowledgeable posts.