Are you looking for how to delete amazon order history? We all know that Amazon is one of the most popular online shopping platforms that are available all over the world. It offers buyers a completely safe and secure order tracking system that has complete privacy protection. If you have completed your order it will be shown in your order history.
You should know that you can not delete Amazon order history permanently. But there are a lot of ways that will help you to hide it from the prying eyes.
How Will You Delete Amazon Order history?
If you want to delete Amazon order history you have to follow the simple steps that are mentioned below:
- First, you have to open Amazon and go to your order history.
- Then you have to select the order that you want to delete or hide.
- Then you have to scroll down to find an option to delete it.
- In this way, you will be able to successfully Remove Order History Amazon.
- If you want to see the hidden order list you have to go to your account and click on the hidden order menu option.
How will you hide your Amazon orders by using an Amazon Household Account?
If you are searching for the easiest way to hide your orders from Amazon you may use an Amazon household account. It is a great way to share Amazon Prime among family members. The prime members will only be able to avail this option. It allows you to share the prime benefits among the family members, adults as well as teens, and children in your household.
With an Amazon household account, you will be able to keep your purchase history, recommendations, and lists confidential and separate from teens as well as kids. The adults have the advantage of sharing select Amazon prime benefits and digital content through a family library. An amazon household is capable of containing up to ten members with the stipulations given below:
- Two adults (age 18 and up). Each adult gets their own Amazon account.
- Up to four profiles for teens (ages 13-17). Teens can do their shopping and get permission to purchase by sending a text, as well as access some Prime benefits if their parents are members.
- Up to four child profiles (ages 12 and under). Child profiles are customizable, allowing parents to select what content they’re able to see, place time limits on use, and more.
Also Read: How To Delete Google History From Your Device
How Will You Hide Amazon Orders Without Prime?
Do you want to clear your Amazon order history? Are you getting worried about not having a prime membership on Amazon? There is nothing to worry about. We have a lot of solutions for you that you can use for removing orders from Amazon history. You may achieve your order, hide browsing history, change your shipping address, and use an Amazon locker for delivery.
How Will you archive your Amazon orders?
If you archive your order that does not mean you are deleting Amazon purchase history permanently, it will just hide the item from your default order page. But the archived items will be displayed if they are particularly searched for on the order page. There are no ways to delete your order history permanently. Even if you disable your account Amazon will keep a record of everything.
You have to follow the steps given below to archive your Amazon orders:
- First, you have to log in to your Amazon account and click Returns & orders which can be found on the right side of the menu bar.
- As soon as it is opened you have to scroll down to find out the items you want to hide then you have to select the archive order that can be found on the bottom left. You are allowed to archive each purchase that you want to hide. You may hide up to 100 items. You may use the search feature to find out multiple items on your orders page.
- After selecting the archive button you will find a pop-up window that will ask you to confirm whether you want to archive the order or not. As soon as it is archived the item will be immediately hidden on your default order history page.
- If you want to see the order details of any archived orders you have to hover your mouse over Accounts and lists in the menu and then you have to go to your accounts. You will find the archived order link in the ordering and shopping preferences area of that page.
If you want to restore an archived order to your default order history view you have to select unarchive order.
How Will You Hide Your Browsing history?
Your browsing history also allows others to know about your purchased items or what items you are thinking of buying. If you edit your browsing history you will be able to delete some particular items or even delete your whole order history. Moreover, you will be able to disable Amazon’s ability to track your entire browsing history constantly.
You have found that every time you browse items on Amazon, the browsing history is saved by Amazon which recommends other products considering your previous searches. This will be very helpful if you are handling your account individually. But if it is a shared account your secrets will be disclosed to anyone who logs in.
If you want to hide your browsing history you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First, you have to go to the Amazon homepage and take your mouse to Browsing history.
- Then you have to click view and edit in the pull-out menu.
- Then you have to click Remove from view for removing Amazon order history. Then you have to click manage history to get access to two additional options: Remove all items from view and Turn browsing history on/off.
How Will you change your delivery location?
When a brown Amazon box is delivered to your doorstep everyone thinks it mysterious. If you want to keep it a surprise you have to dictate Amazon to deliver your package to some other address. You may send the item to your friend’s address or your work address. To get access to your account you have to use the accounts and lists menu that is visible at the top of Amazon. Then you have to select your addresses from the ordering and shopping preferences section. And then you have to choose Add Address.
How Will you delete your Amazon movies and shows history?
You should not share your Amazon prime ordering privileges with your friends and family members. You may allow them to use your account for streaming videos. Everybody wants to keep their naughty movie nights confidential from their parents. If you want to delete your Amazon movies and shows history you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First, you have to take a visit to your Amazon video viewing history.
- You will find that the items you have viewed will be listed chronologically. You have to click the Remove this from watched videos link to the item you want to return.
- You may also opt for another option. You may check the do not use for recommendations box that is located to the right. Your videos are kept in your history but you should not use them to recommend similar titles.
How Will You Use an Amazon locker?
If you are looking for how to delete order history on Amazon, you may use an Amazon locker. This delivery option is completely free. You will be able to schedule and get your delivery at your convenient time. The lockers are self-serve delivery kiosks that are situated strategically around your city. Your packages will be kept in a security-coded locker until you pick them up. If you want to find a locker that is nearest to you you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- If you want to find and select an Amazon locker you have to go to the Amazon locker delivery page and click find a locker near you.
- You may also search by address, zip code, landmark, locker, or store name if you want to find an Amazon locker.
- As soon as you place an order the locker will appear as an address option. After selecting the locker delivery you will get a unique six-digit code from Amazon that will be required when you try to open the locker. After that, you will get three calendar days to pick up your item before it will be returned to Amazon for a refund.
How will you see or unhide the hidden Amazon orders?
If you want to see the hidden orders or want to unhide them you have to open amazon.com in a desktop web browser. You have to follow the steps that are given below to unhide the hidden Amazon orders:
- First, you have to log into your account.
- Then have to click accounts and lists that are located in the top toolbar.
- A pop-up menu will appear. There you have to click the account.
- Then you have to click archived orders in your account.
- You have to scroll through the archived orders and locate the archived order that you want to unhide.
- Then you have to click the unarchive order link that is located just below it.
- As soon as you do this the previous archived order will be found at its proper place in your order history chronologically.
Can you delete the order history on Amazon?
No, it is not possible to delete an Amazon.com order permanently from your Amazon order history. At this time there is no such way to completely delete an order that you have placed by using Amazon. The alternative way you can opt for is to archive an order. Amazon allows customers to hide an order from their main order history. The order will remain in the system of Amazon that is linked to your account even after archiving it. You will be able to see them on your archived orders page through the desktop website version of Amazon.com.
But you should know that if someone knows about how archived orders work and has access to your Amazon account they will easily find the orders that have been kept archived. That is why archiving is not a secure way to hide the history of purchasing something from Amazon. For doing that you have to start using a new Amazon.com and delete the old one. But despite deactivating Amazon will keep a record of everything about your deactivated account you have bought from this site once.
That is why it is recommended that you should not buy any sensitive item with your primary Amazon account that you share with other people.
If you want to cancel an Amazon order you have to log in to Amazon and go to your orders section. Then you have to select the order that you want to cancel. Then you need to click on return and then you have to select cancel items.
If you want to download your Amazon order history you have to go to the Amazon History Reports page and log into your account. In case you have an Amazon business account you will be able to get access to your orders as well as your expenditure.
If you want to delete your Amazon search history you have to go to your Amazon browsing history and select remove from view below each item that you want to delete. You may also go to manage history, then you have to select remove all items from view.
Amazon has come a long way since it first started its journey as an online bookseller. It has now become a massive online retailer that allows you to buy a lot of things from this platform. It is quite easy to order something privately and keep it confidential among the four walls of your living room. But if you share your Amazon prime password with your loved ones or purchase anything from a shared computer there is a high risk that someone may pry upon your recent activity. That is why you have to apply the above-mentioned options if you are eager to know how to delete order history from Amazon. So, go through this article and enjoy your shopping with Amazon.