Firstly, we’ll start with a small introduction about an Ultrasound, the common reasons for having an Ultrasound risk associated with an Ultrasound, etc.
What is an ULTRASOUND
Ultrasound is a prenatal test that is offered to most pregnant women. It uses sound waves, which helps you see a baby’s picture in the womb (uterus). Ultrasound allows your provider to check for health care on the health and development of your baby.
Ultrasound can be a particular part of pregnancy; it is the first time you “see” your baby! Depending on when it is done and your baby’s position, you may be able to see his body parts like hands, legs, etc. You might be able to tell if your baby is a boy or a girl, so make sure to tell your provider if you do not want to know!
Most women receive an ultrasound in their second quarter at 18 to 20 weeks of pregnancy. Some also receive an ultrasound in the first quarter (also called an early ultrasound) before 14 weeks of pregnancy. The number of ultrasounds and time may be different for women with specific health problems such as asthma and obesity.
What are the reasons for having an Ultrasound?
Your use of ultrasound provider to do several things, including:
- To confirm that you are pregnant.
- Check the age of your baby and growth. This allows your provider character to your due date.
- To check your baby’s heart rate, muscle tone, movement, and overall development.
- To check if you are pregnant with twins, triplets or more (also called multiple).
- For checking, if your baby is in the head-first position before birth.
- Examine your ovaries and uterus (womb). Ovaries mean where eggs are stored in your body.
- Your provider also uses Ultrasound to screening and other tests, which means testing to see if some babies more likely than others to have a health condition; it does not mean to know for sure if some babies have the state. Your provider may use Ultrasound.
- After an ultrasound, your provider may want to do more tests, called diagnostic tests, to see if some babies have a congenital disability. Congenital disabilities are the health problems of a baby at birth. Congenital Malformations change the form or function of one or more body parts. They can cause problems in health, how the body develops, or in the functioning of the body.
- To help other prenatal tests, such as chorionic villus sampling (also called CVS) or amniocentesis (also called amniocentesis). CVS is when placental cells are taken for testing. The placenta is a tissue that provides nutrients for your baby. Amniocentesis is a type of test in which amniotic fluid and cells are taken from your baby’s bag.
- It helps in checking the complications of pregnancy, including ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, and miscarriage.
Does Ultrasound have any risks?
Ultrasound is considered safe for you and your baby when you are finished with your healthcare provider. Because sound waves ultrasound uses instead of radiation, it is safer than X-rays providers have used Ultrasound for over 30 years, and they didn’t find any risks associated with it.
If your pregnancy is going well or healthy, Ultrasound is suitable to separate the problems, but it can not find any issues. It may lack congenital disabilities. Sometimes a routine ultrasound may think that there is a genetic disability when it is not. While follow-up tests ensure that the baby is in sound health alarms, false can cause parents’ issues.
You may know some places, like shops in a shopping center, which are not managed by doctors or other health professionals who provide “memory” 3-D or 4-D ultrasound images or videos for the parents. People who do can not have a medical background and can give you the wrong information or even be harmful.
Would not it be great if you did not have to wait for a doctor’s appointment to see your package waiting for joy? Ultrasonic device concept design, known as iBaby (created by Hwang Jung June and Phillips), can allow you to see your baby from your smartphone. The device connects to your iPhone iBaby ultrasound, and in seconds, you’d be able to see your unborn baby on your smartphone devices. You would also have the ability to share images via wifi with your friends and family (grandparents will love this idea).
Also, you don’t need to worry about not having a present, either doctor because the information in this ultrasonic device is sent to your doctor about your smartphone. Your doctor can then observe the ultrasound results and provide updates without you having to leave your home’s comfort. The iBaby also serves as a printer; you can print your baby’s development and put the pictures on your refrigerator or album. And once the baby arrives, the iBaby can become your baby monitor.
This device ultrasonic 3-in-1 is one of your most intimate even more by keeping you out of the office for a sick doctor time you stain utensils used cold to see the baby and prevent you from having to travel outside of your home (which of course depends on which quarter you are). It also amplifies easy access to your baby’s images and puts more emphasis on sharing the happiness that comes from having a baby.
Below are the points for Ibaby:
NAME OF DESIGN:
An ultrasonic device using iPhone Home
That pregnant women want to know about their baby’s health of the baby, the baby’s emotion, the date of the baby’s heart rate, and pregnancy.
UNIQUE PROPERTIES / PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
iBaby aims to improve the experience of pregnancy right from your phone. Connected to the iPhone, can capture an ultrasound image device of an unborn baby staring at baby emotion and hearing the baby’s heartbeat. Moreover, it allows quick sharing with doctors for recording and members of the family and friends’ joy in seconds over wifi or an integrated printer. Besides all this, the device is also used as a baby monitor after the little going home! The addition of the iPhone reduces production costs because the brain of this device is the iPhone.
OPERATION / STREAM / INTERACTION:
Connected to the iPhone and to operate the device. You can hear the baby’s heart while you see your unborn child. After an ultrasound image has been obtained, there are some additional options. 1. You can print photos. 2. You can send images to your family or friends with your iPhone. 3. You can send images to the doctor for medical examinations.
PROJECT DURATION AND PLACE:
The project is a school project that began in January 2010.
Accommodation INTO CATEGORY:
Medical Devices and Medical Equipment Design
PRODUCTION / TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR:
Using SolidWorks to create the 3D cad model
FEATURES / Specifications:
W 165 mm x L 165 mm x H 203 mm
This device pushes the capacity of the iPhone to the next level, medical device,
Talk to pregnant women and OBGYN doctors. Research existing ultrasonic devices.
IBABY M7 Review
Picture quality and monitor viewing:
One of the great things about using your smartphone or tablet as the parent unit for your baby monitor is the screen quality is excellent, especially compared to most monitors with companies devoted to mothers, who are not likely to have a quality display “retina” did your smartphone.
The picture quality on the M6S and M7 is presented as 1080p, and the limiting factor is the camera on the child unit. In practice, we found an excellent image quality, even in the dark with night vision camera – but not advertised as being. In our testing, we found a picture quality on M7 be better than M6S – side by side in detail screenshots later on. A strange quirk was that the picture quality was worse when the phone is in portrait mode, and only by turning the landscape that we saw a picture of really high quality.
The M7 sounds are almost identical to the cheaper ($ 115 cheaper) M6S. The only visual difference is the presence of a small bright circle near the top of the screen, which is used to project the stars and moon on the ceiling (see Moonlight Lollipop below). Other differences are in the software or hardware invisible, which proved to be a better night vision.
In practice, we find many of these features to be incredibly disappointing. Here is a summary of what makes the difference M7 its cheaper counterpart:
Couches change and feed alerts. iBaby is so focused on air quality that the diaper change alert would be based on the monitor detected an odor and alerting you that a diaper change may be necessary. For example, you can set the application to alert you every 3 hours from 20 hours to change a diaper supply alerts work the same way and select separately as a parent.
Controls & Information:
Application of care iBaby packs a lot of controls in the main view of the application. We will walk quickly what each does and how it worked.
- Switch between monitors in your account. iBaby allows you to have multiple monitors in your care by the implementation, for example, have a monitor in every child’s room.
- Access pictures and videos you’ve taken. Note that you have a limited storage capacity, so it is better to export quickly enough if you get right.
- Status monitor connectivity – Ensure you have an excellent connection to your monitor to your mother unit smartphone.
- Air Quality Indicator- This indicates the air quality level measured by the monitor. The “moderate” yellow was made in an unreadable yellow on my phone.
- You are playing music or white noise to your child through your monitor’s speaker- With this feature; you can choose from what seems like hundreds of music tracks, stories, nature sounds, white noise different options, or even register singing or reading and playing back.
- Record a video of your child. If your child is doing cute things during sleep (or not), you can use this function to record a video.
- Talk to your child by the monitor. You can try to calm your child through the monitor in him speaking. Be warned, the volume on this would be hard enough.
- Listen to your child by the monitor. Again, note that this is “off” by default and must be enabled to hear your child and use the background audio.
- Take a photo of your child. Again, capturing moments with adorable pictures of your child by the monitor.
Overall, M7 is a reliable monitor, especially for those looking for a wireless monitor that uses a smartphone as a parent unit. And purely from the viewpoint of image quality, it is one of the best monitors.