Since virtually everyone on the planet is now using a smartphone, it makes sense to look at how you can make money using your iPhone through other popular money-making apps. Whether through social media, chatting with friends, shopping online, or playing games, we spend an incredible amount of time fiddling with mobile devices daily. One study shows that moving average use is now more than 3 hours and 30 minutes a day. With that in mind, this article covers how you can monetize your smartphone use and make some money with the iOS that you pay for.
We’ll see how to make money with an iPhone app. What applications do you currently have on your iPhone? If you do not know, you can make money with iOS apps every day of the year! Whether you use a public access point or your wife at home while watching television, your smartphone is a digital goldmine waiting to put more money in your wallet.
These applications work on any Apple mobile device: iPhone, iPad, or iPhone. You must make sure that you have the latest iOS version to ensure full compatibility. Once your iOS device is updated, it is time to start downloading applications and making money!
Are you excited to know how to start this life? There are so many ways to generate passive income online from your iPhone device. If you are ready to spend an hour or two on social media every day, divert this time to do something more productive on your iPhone, You’ll end up making a little money daily.
The following money-making applications are mostly free to download and install on your mobile device. They include iOS and Android apps that we have divided into the following categories, which will help users differentiate according to their needs.
- Best Cash Back Apps
- The Best Side Hustle Apps
- Best Passive Income Apps
- Apps that pay you to Exercise or Play Games
- Also read: TOP 10 EDUCATIONAL APPS IN USA
Table of Contents
Best Cashback Apps That Make You Money
Rakuten (Ebates) is a cashback online shopping portal or gateway to many of your favorite retailers. The idea behind their business model is that you start shopping online at Rakuten, go to your favorite store, and save money on your eligible purchases.
How Rakuten works:
The idea behind the savings from cashback on Rakuten is quite simple.
Rakuten directs traffic to some large online stores; they advertise coupons and deals offered by these stores and pay for the sales they generate.
Does it sound familiar? If it does, it is because it sounds a lot like a traditional affiliate marketing strategy. For Example, if you have a product to sell, I will help you announce it, and when I complete the sale of your product, you pay me a commission (or fresh reference) for my service. So, Rakuten pays to send business to a retailer, and then they turn around and share some of their commissions with you (the buyer).
How do we get paid on Rakuten:
After registration, you are now ready to cash records. You have three options to get paid:
- Big Fat Check – a check is mailed to the mailing address on file.
- Paypal – the cashback is deposited into your PayPal account.
- Charity – the back of the money is sent to the charity of your choice. They can also send your cashback to a friend or family member of your choice.
Drop FinTech is a company founded in Canada in 2016 by Derrick Fung. The drop application was deployed in the same year in Canada and later expanded to the US in 2018. Derrick Fung is an entrepreneur who has been around the FinTech world for a while. Drop The application was created to simplify the loyalty and reward programs and aims at techies who want consumers to get the most for their money.
In 2016, Drop made the list of the 20 most innovative technology companies in Canada, and in 2018, they got $ 21 million in Series A financing led by new company Associates. The Drop App now has over 3 million users in Canada and the US, and they paid members more than $16 million in rewards!
How Drop works:
Drop is a more comfortable way for you to earn rewards when shopping. After opening an account and linking your credit cards, you start earning cash rewards immediately without doing anything else. The Drop looks directly at transaction history and tips you automatically, saying there is no need to scan receipts.
Here’s how to start earning points using Drop:
- Drop is free to use, and there are no fees!
- After registration, you will need to link your debit and credit card accounts in the application. This is easy to do, and all the central banks are supported.
- Start shopping for the brands you like that win awards. There are over 300 famous brands to choose from. You also lose points when filling out paid surveys or playing an arcade game.
How to redeem your Drop points:
When you shop at your favorite retailers, Refer your friends, etc., the application will automatically drop some price points. 1000 drop points worth $1 After adding enough points, you can exchange them for different gift cards by simply clicking on the “Redeem” tab.
Gift card options include Starbucks, Amazon, Powell’s, iTunes, Swiss Chalet, Cineplex, Old Navy, The Gap, Roots, Hudson Bay, American Eagle, Groupon, Hotels.com, Air Canada, Earls Restaurant, Montana Boston Pizza, and more. For example, you can redeem 25,000 points for a $ 25 gift card from Amazon or Starbucks. The rewards are delivered within three working days.
Caddle gives cashback that helps Canadians save money while purchasing every day. Users of the application are also paid for answering short surveys, watching ads, and writing comments. As with other money-saving applications available to Canadians (Order 51, Rakuten, and Drop App-Caddle), the application is easy to use and accessible on multiple devices.
Caddle was launched in 2015 by the entrepreneur Ransom Hawley. In 2016, the startup was featured on Dragon’s Den, where he received an investment of $125,000 from four dragons for a 28% stake in the company.
How Caddle works:
- Sign up for an account in Caddle using your computer or download the smartphone application.
- Browse the weekly and paid offers, and then do the following:
- Purchase at any store of your choice.
- Watch videos and complete the questionnaires, e-surveys, and ads. Survey questionnaires are usually eight questions or less, while video ads are about 30 seconds long.
- Then you need to take a picture of your receipt and upload it to the site or Caddle application.
- Your ticket is processed, and the cashback is credited to your account.
- To pay, go to your account settings and application “Cash Out.”
How do we get paid on Caddle:
When you do paid surveys and after seeing the ads, your account is immediately credited with your winnings. For product offerings, after the purchase and download of your Snap, you can expect to be examined within 72 hours and cashback credited to your account. When you reach $ 20 or more in your account, you can cash in, and they send you a check in the mail.
Checkout 51 is an application that you use to pay for when you buy your usual groceries and download Reception. Earn cash back and save money with the application Checkout 51, which is pretty straightforward:
- Check out the offers of the week
- Shop at your favorite store (any store)
- Photography and upload your receipt
- Get cash back!
Checkout 51 is a money-saving application/website that allows users to upload receipts for their grocery shopping and make money on eligible purchases.
How does Checkout 51 work:
Here’s how to start:
- Sign up for an account at checkout 51.
- Browse the available offers for the week. The categories offered include bakery, dairy, eggs, personal care, meat and seafood, medicines, drinks, babies and children, snacks and sweets, general supplies, etc.
- Shop and buy products at any store.
- Please take pictures of receipts with your phone (camera) and upload them to checkout 51. Order If you use the smartphone application, you can use the camera button to scan and download reception.
- Get cashback – they will examine your receipt and credit your account. You can cash out when your balance reaches $ 20 or more.
How do we get paid on checkout 51:
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Download your Google Checkout receipt.
- Checkout 51 will confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account balance reaches $20, you can cash in, and they will send you a check.
Best Side Hustle Apps that make you Money
Swagbucks is one of the most popular, genuine, and free online reward programs available. Users who sign up earn digital points when performing simple tasks. These reward points are commonly called Swagbucks, or SB, and can be redeemed against various gift cards or Paypal cash.
How to make money through Swagbucks:
There are several ways to earn Swagbucks (SBS), giving you the option to choose the options you prefer. These included:
1. Survey responses
Polls and Surveys- Swagbucks allows you to share your thoughts and earn SB points
2. Shop online on Swagbucks.
Swagbucks, you earn SB points when you shop at your favorite online retailers, such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, Macy’s, Sephora, etc. The cash rebates you receive in points (i.e., SBS for each $1) can be as high as 25%. To earn points for SB shopping, you must access the retailer through the site Swagbucks.
3. Watch videos on Swagbucks
You can watch videos on Swagbucks at your leisure and win SB points. These videos are for different subjects, including food, politics, health, trailers of movies, etc. The points awarded are not as attractive, though; it’s not a big deal to allow the videos to run while doing other things.
4. Search the web
You can earn SB Points SB while doing your everyday web browsing. Just use Swagbucks as a search engine (powered by Yahoo!) and SBs will accumulate.
5. Playing games on Swagbucks
If you like to play games, you can do it on Swagbucks and earn points simultaneously. Free games include Swagbucks Swagasaurus Run, Jump, and Swag Swag Memory.
Swagbucks has a separate section where you can browse through all kinds of plans and their partners. If you find a deal on a product you will buy anyway, it offers the opportunity to earn free SB points.
How to Redeem Swagbucks:
There are two main options for your SB to redeem accumulated points:
1. You can redeem your points for gift cards to major retailers like Amazon, Wal-Mart, and many others. Gift cards are available in various denominations (large and small) and make it easy to frequently exchange your points.
Gift cards are often on sale, and you could get even more value for your SB. For example, SB 2500 is equal to $ 25. However, they usually offer a discount, so SB 2200 may hang on a gift card for $25, or 20% off!
2. You can convert your SB points to SB species and have the money sent to you by PayPal.
Survey Junkie is a market research company that pays members for contributing their opinions. Companies and brands want to know how they perform in the market, what consumers think about their products, and how they can improve. This is where companies like Survey Junkie come in. They connect these businesses with everyday clients who give feedback and are rewarded for their time. In this, we’ll also tell you how to make money with the quotes app on your iPhone.
How does Survey Junkie work:
- Register on Survey Junkie. This process only takes a few minutes.
- Complete your profile to make sure you receive many inquiries and qualify for most of them.
- Check your email address by opening the confirmation email sent to your inbox and clicking the link.
How to earn through Survey Junkie:
Make it easy to start making extra money with Survey Junkie, as they send survey invitations to your inbox regularly. You’ll also find your polling on your account dashboard almost every day.
Survey Junkie pays you to complete various surveys and profile surveys. You are also rewarded for referring friends. The investigations take between 5 and 25 minutes, for an average of 15 minutes per sample.
How to redeem points:
- You begin to earn and accumulate points on the day you subscribe to the Junkie investigation. One hundred points equals $1, meaning that 1 point equals 1 percent.
- While earnings surveys can vary from 40 cents (40 points) to $5 (500 points), when you do not qualify for a survey, they reward you with a few moments.
- You need to have a minimum of 1000 Points ($10) to collect your rewards. Redemption options are available such as:
- Cash: using Paypal
- Gift cards: includes gift cards from many popular retailers, including Amazon, Target, iTunes, Starbucks, and more bank transfers using the payment platform Dwolla.
- The $ 10 rebate threshold is pretty decent, as it allows you to enjoy your winnings in no time.
The Nielsen Homescan Consumer Panel is a way for buyers to earn rewards for purchases they make while participating in market research and influencing the products that make it to the store.
Awards by winning the money back and discounts are fun, especially if you are rewarded for purchases you make anyway. In addition to getting cash back, another way to reward yourself for shopping is by participating in groups of investigations and contributing to the market data they use for their research.
How to earn through Nielsen Homescan:
1. Visit Nielsen Homescan and fill out the online form. They will put you on a list and contact you directly when you can start. The time it takes to hear from them varies.
2. Once you are selected, you will receive a mobile application or a portable scanner to scan the barcodes on the products you buy every week. You also receive a bonus of 1000 points.
3. After scanning, the scanner automatically transmits the collected data to Nielsen Homescan. You can also send it manually. You will see a successful message after your transmission is completed.
4. You receive bonus points for each weekly transmission.
How to redeem your points:
To redeem your accumulated points, you must visit the “Rewards” section of their website to view the Homescan gift catalog. Points are redeemable against goods, including gift cards (iTunes, Cineplex, Indigo), outdoor equipment, kitchen appliances, electronics, jewelry, etc. After ordering your gift, it should arrive in 4-6 weeks. The monthly cash bonus (if any) is sent by mail every month.
Mobilexpression is a market research group and community that studies people’s trends and behaviors through their mobile phones.
The panel is looked at by ComScore, Inc., a world leader in research in digital marketing. Comscore is located in Reston, Virginia, USA, and the company is listed on the NASDAQ SCOR.
How does Mobilexpression work?
As already mentioned, Mobilexpression follows your use of the Internet for research purposes. Once you have made an account and installed the app on your phone (or tablet), it runs in the background, collecting information on your mobile phone. The company will send you occasional surveys to answer.
If you keep the application installed for one week (7 days), you are eligible for an Amazon gift card for $ 5. If you are an active member after the first week, you continue to earn credits for each week the application is installed.
If you wish to, you can exchange these credits for gift cards to Amazon, Home Depot, Dunkin Donuts, etc. Mobile Expression also holds sweepstakes where you could win up to $ 100,000. Finally, they give a tree to trees for the future when you keep the installed application for 90 days. To date, they have planted over 18 million trees.
BEST Apps That Make You Money
Wealthsimple is a digital online investment service that automates the investment process. Everyone can put their money in a low-cost portfolio managed by professionals without requiring six digits.
Popularly called a robo-advisor, Wealthsimple offers its clients customized portfolios to meet their tolerance and investment risk goals. The popularity of end-to-end technology companies like Wealthsimple is much higher because their management fees are significantly lower (compared to traditional mutual funds) and they offer hassle-free investment deals.
Wealthsimple was founded in 2014, and to date, it has more than 175,000 customers and more than $ 5 billion in assets under management. Wealthsimple Trade is also offering a savings account with high interest.
How does Wealthsimple Trade work:
The application for Wealthsimple Trade is available on iOS and Android. To begin:
- Open a trading account, Wealthsimple.
- Download Trade Wealthsimple from the Apple or Google Play store and connect with your Wealthsimple identifiers.
- Choose a type of account – TFSA or non-registered account.
- After that, you need to fund your account using a linked bank account and start trading.
Benefits / How to make money with this app:
Wealthsimple Trade does not charge for stock purchases, sales, or ETFs.
Wealthsimple Trade does not charge fees when buying ETFs. However, a minimum charge of $ 4.95 per transaction applies when you sell. You pay 1 cent/share for stocks, ranging from a minimum of $4.95/trade to a maximum of $9.95 per transaction.
You can open an account at Trade Wealthsimple with only $ 100 and start trading. For Questrade, a minimum balance of $1,000 is required.
Wealthsimple Commerce and Questrade have smartphone applications that are available on iOS and Android. The application of Wealthsimple Trade has a friendly interface. It offers independent investors more investment tools, charts, market analysis, and numbers to play with. You can access your account via Wealthsimple, the application for mobile commerce, while for Questrade, you can exchange with your computer (web), tablet, or smartphone.
The Moka application is the first application of savings and investment targets based on automation to allow people to invest their loose change and quickly grow their wealth. Recently, in partnership with Canada Helps, they also launched “Round Up to Give,” an automated way to donate to your favorite charity by using the Moka application.
How Moka works:
What automatic savings applications like Moka do is help you save small amounts of money, which means you do not need to starve yourself or drastically change your lifestyle. They round up your purchases to the nearest dollar and record the difference.
For example, consider buying a cup of tea for $ 3.25 using your credit card. The app turns Moka into your purchase at $ 4.00 and puts an additional 75 cents in your account, Moka. This continues throughout the week. Every Monday, the previous week’s raids are removed from your checking account and invested in your name’s Moka investment account. You can withdraw your money anytime whenever you wish too.
In addition to savings roundup, you can also accelerate your investment account’s growth or reach your financial goals faster using:
Recurring investment: You can choose to deposit a fixed amount each week, in addition to the usual raids.
Roundup Multiplier: You can configure your account to multiply your raids by multiples of 10. For example, if you want a multiple of 5x the money you invest, saving 75 cents becomes $3.75 (75 cents x 5).
One-Time Investment: You can make lump sum deposits to your account whenever you want to reach your savings goals quickly.
How to earn/open an account:
Opening a new account in Moka is easy as pie and should take about 3 minutes. The process of boarding includes:
- Go to the Moka app.
- Sign up and answer a few questions to build your investment and determine your financial goals and risk tolerance profile.
- Link your bank account to the application.
- That’s it! You are one step closer to achieving your money goals.
Every time you refer friends to use the application, Moka rewards both at $5. This means that you can achieve your financial goals even faster!
iPhone iOS Apps That Make You Money For Doing Exercise or Playing Games
Sweatcoin is one of the best fitness apps on the App Store and Google Play Store globally. This app is suitable for your health and finances. While it can be difficult to move if you are used to meeting at a desk, an application such as Sweatcoin offers incentives to abandon couch potatoes.
How does the Sweatcoin app work:
- To begin, download the application.
- After installing the application and creating your account, you can start making Sweatcoins immediately.
- Sweatcoin is used to track only outside activity. With the recent changes in the app and its algorithm, people can now follow all the steps you take outside and inside.
- This means that you are credited for the actions you take in the gym and on the treadmill. One thousand steps is equal to 0.95 Sweatcoins.
Following are the ways you can earn rewards on Sweatcoin:
- Walking: Get sweat coins at 0.95 per 1,000 steps.
- Exercise: Sweatcoin recently recommended Sweatcoins 5 for 20 minutes of practice, including squats, jumping jacks and planks, pushups, or a combination of the above. Start the timer and win 0.25 for each active Sweatcoins minute for up to 20 minutes a day.
- Invite your friends and receive 5 Sweatcoins by reference. You become an influencer, Sweatcoin, after inviting 30 friends.
- Daily deals: You earn points for participating in daily bonus offers, including watching an ad. See what is available to win by clicking on “Claim bonus.”
How to Redeem Sweatcoin Rewards:
You can redeem your Sweatcoins for a variety of goods, services, and money. Call options vary from time to time and may include iPhones, music downloads, Amazon watches, sports shoes, fitness classes, and money.
For example, you can find a bid of Sweatcoins 20,000 to $1,000 in PayPal cash.
If you become an influencer of Sweatcoin, you can also earn money via PayPal when you reach the required threshold. For example, there is currently a bid to win $100 from PayPal when you invite 625 people.
In their section “deals for today,” there are various options to collect your winnings. For example, a marathon offer to buy 10,999.99 Sweatcoins for a fight at Personal Side Boxing Gym or 8,999,99 Sweatcoins for wireless Adidas-ear headphones. Most requests are paid for entirely using Sweatcoins.
Daily Rewards is a Canadian survey site that connects brands with consumers to the advantage of both parties. Through, the Daily Rewards app, you can make money online by doing simple tasks, including completing investigations that facilitate market research, web browsing, online shopping, playing games, reading emails, watching videos, and more. Although plenty of survey sites were a good thing for those seeking other ways to make money online and from home, they were not without some drawbacks.
How to register for the daily Rewards:
It’s easy to join the daily rewards program, and membership is free. Follow the below points:
- First, you need to sign up.
- You will need to complete a short ‘profile survey “that is used to build your profile. You earn $ 0.50 after finishing this first survey.
How to earn through Daily Rewards:
Daily rewards pay members to do the following:
- Take Surveys: Earn money for sharing your opinions with rewards of $ 0.50 to $ 3.00 per questionnaire.
- Offers: The website has several offers available to members, which may include joining the paid survey site partners, signing up to try a product or service for free, downloading software, etc. The awards on the offers range from 10 cents to $100.
- Games: You can play your favorite games and earn money for doing them. Some of the games available are Bejeweled Blitz, SWAPit, Wheel of Fortune, Dynomite, Big Money, Solitaire Rush, Vegas Nights, etc.
- Video: You can watch videos on their website and earn rewards.
- Refer: When friends join Daily Tips using your unique link, they make $5 for subscribers. You also gain the equivalent of 10% of your income each month. WIN-WIN!
- Read Emails: Active members may also be paid to read emails.
How to redeem your winnings:
You can redeem your rewards when your balance reaches $ 30 or more. Payment is sent via PayPal.
So, the above-mentioned apps were some of the top-rated apps in 2022. We have also seen how to make money with an iPhone app. Before installing an application, you should check the reviews, take a look at how you can win a lot, check payment options, and see if application costs are incurred.